From entry-level to management professionals, recruitment agencies can offer a wide variety of services to any organization. A professional staffing agency acts as a bridge between the recruiting organization and the potential candidates. They simplify the entire hiring process for both parties.
So here are 5 benefits of hiring them to hire for you:
- Unparalleled expertise: As compared to the HR department of an organization, recruiting agency tends to offer unparalleled expertise to its clients. Their primary objective is to recruit a candidate who can meet the company’s goals. Since they have a good knowledge across different verticals like relevant industry requirements, job profile, employment trends, and recruitment practices, they can help you find the right prospect.
- Wide Professional Network: Staffing agencies have a wide network as they continuously deal with potential candidates and their references on a daily basis. So this increases the chances of getting good candidates. Like if an organization plans to hire seasonal employees themselves, the recruitment structure would include advertising, interviewing, onboarding, background checks, etc. This can be time-consuming. On the other hand, with a well-established network of qualified candidates, staffing agents can do it with better efficiency and speed.
- Decreased Cost: As an employer, your primary goal is to cut down the non-operational costs and staffing agencies can help you do that. The agencies will manage the entire employment process, including pre-employment testing, background investigations, document verification, and drug screening in the quoted fee itself. This way, you can save 80% of the expenses related to payroll processing, administration, documentation, and recruitment process.
- Increased Flexibility: Modern recruitment agencies majorly provide two types of candidates-Temporary and Permanent employees. Additionally, to meet the needs of SMEs and large-scale businesses, these agencies also provide workers on an hourly, part-time, and full-time basis. Such flexibility in the recruitment process allows the organization to hire the required staff without spending more time and cost on training.
- Avoid unemployment claims: When you hire temporary staff through agents, you get an opportunity to eliminate the unemployment claims and related incentives. Since the ‘recruited temporary employee’ is deemed as the staff of the agency and not the organization, you can effectively reduce the overall operating costs.
Thus, partnering with a recruitment agency offers various strategic and cost-effective benefits to the organization. With Agence de Travail Hunt, you are sure to get benefitted in terms of the best resources.