If you are looking to sell on eBay and have questions regarding selling on eBay, we are here to help you today. Now, as we know, when you sell something on eBay, eBay takes a cut which is approximately 11%. Of Course, the charge increases if something like shipping is involved. Now some people get confused as to how to calculate the charge eBay takes from sellers. To help sellers like you, Fast Intell has come up with a fee calculator called fastintell’s ebay fee calculator, which will help you calculate eBay’s fees.
What is Fast Intell?
Before we can tell you how you can calculate your eBay fees, let us understand what Fast Intell is. Fast Intell is a service that provides support to any seller when it comes to selling on eBay. As you very well know, selling items on eBay is not that easy, and there are a few factors that need to be kept in mind; fast Intell helps you exactly with that. A few benefits of Fast Intell are:
- Research: Before selling an item, much research is required, but Fast Intell takes that job over from you. Whether it is research about your competitors or about that market, or any product, they will provide you with any info you desire.
- Sales report: They will also provide you with an extensive sales report that will help you know how well your products are selling. You can also decide what needs to be done to increase your products’ sales.
- Artificial Intelligence: With the help of artificial intelligence, they can make sure that you are well ahead of your competitors. They will give you constant news about your competitors and how well their products are doing. As a result, you can tweak your products and their prices to stay ahead of them.
How to calculate eBay fee
To calculate fee using the fastintell’s eBay fee calculator, you need to do the following:
- First, go to this website.
- Then, you need to select the category to which your product belongs. You will notice that there is a drop-down box. Click on the drop-down box and keep scrolling until you find the category you are looking for. Now, if you see that the categories mentioned do not match with your product, and then choose the category “All categories, except those listed below,” and then you are good to go.
- Once you have selected the category, all you need to do is, insert the price you want to sell and the shipping price if there is any. Then you must click on calculate fees. Then your total fees, inclusive of eBay’s fees, will be mentioned to you. So once you know how much eBay will be taking from you, you can easily list your products accordingly.
If you want to sell anything on eBay and you need any form of guidance, head over to Fast Intell, and you will never have to worry about anything related to eBay!